The gilded man (El Dorado) and other pictures of the Spanish occupancy of America (1893)

fullscreen
Author: Bandelier, Adolph Francis Alphonse, 1840-1914
Subject: L'Archévéque, Jean, 1671-1720; Cibola, Seven Cities of; El Dorado; America -- Discovery and exploration Spanish; New Mexico -- History; Mexico -- History Conquest, 1519-1540
Publisher: New York, D. Appleton and company
Call number: ucb_banc:GLAD-84146940
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

The gilded man; I.Cundinamarca. II.Meta. III.Omagua. IV.The expedition of Ursa and Aguirre.--Cibola. I.The Amazons. II.The seven cities. III.Francisco Vasquez Coronado. IV.The New Mexican pueblos. V.Quivira.--The massacre of Cholula (1519)--The age of the city of Santa Fé.--Jean l'Archév éque

Copyright-evidence-operator: marcus lucero
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by marcus lucero for item gildedmaneldorad00bandrich on October 5, 2006: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1893.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20061005201443
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: ucb_banc